Cookies are small text files that the sites visited send to the navigation device used by the user (usually a browser). They are stored in the corresponding browser folder while the user is intent on visiting a website, to then be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits.
Cookies are used to improve navigation, save user preferences already entered (username, password and others informations), track user tastes and preferences, allowing you to manage targeted marketing initiatives or the provision of services related to the Owner of the Site’s activities such as newsletters, service communications on the Site etc.
The www.galvanina.com website (hereinafter the “Site”) uses the following types of cookies:
They are essential cookies in order to allow browsing and use all the features of the site. These cookies do not collect information that allows us to identify the user. If disabled, the use of the contents of the Site could be compromised and could be impossible or severely limited.
They are technical cookie with the function of storing the user’s choices within the site that is deleted once you leave the site. They are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifier (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficien exploration of the site.
The Site uses third-party analytical cookies from Google Analytics, to analyze the way visitors browse the site and to monitor their access. This allows us to offer a high quality experience be modifying the Site on the basis of the pages actually visited by users. The Site does not collect information that allows us to identify the user. All data collected and shared with Google Inc. are anonymized (by eliminating significant components of the IP address both of the IpV4 and IpV6 type) and are used only to improve the functioning of the Website. For regulatory purposes, third- party Analytics cookies anonymised parts are equated to technical cookies and do not requirem information banners, informed consent and notification to the Privacy Guarantor.
Third party cookies
By visiting this Site you can receive cookies from sites managed by third parties, which may be session cookies or permanent cookies.
A common example is the use of “Social plugin” for the main social networks. These are parts of the visited page integrated directly into the page of the host site. In particular, the pages of this site contain the plugins of Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Instagram in order to improve the user’s browsing experience by sharing content on social networks. The processing of the information collected by third parties is governed by the relative information notices to which it is necessary to refer for any clarification. The owner of this Site is not
responsible for the operation of third-party cookies / plugins on its site. However, for convenience and transparency, the web addresses of the various information are shown below.
For this purpose, see:
The Site uses third party profiling cookies
These are the cookies used by third parties to track the user’s browsing on the net and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, and monitor user behavior in order to create and serve better and personalized content. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user when browsing online.
How can I deactivate cookies?
You can change your browser settings to disable cookies through a very simple procedure.
- Open Firefox
- Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard.
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”.
- Then select the “Privacy” tab.
- Go to “History Settings:” and then to “Use custom settings”. Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”
- Then select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of Privacy you want to set (upwards to block all cookies; downwards to allow them all)
- Click on “Ok”
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the “Tools” icon.
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”.
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”.
- Under the heading “Cookies” it will be possible to block cookies partially or completely. By
- accessing the “Cookies and site data” tab, you can search for and delete specific cookies.
or Type chrome: // settings / cookies in the address bar and hit enter.
You will access the “Cookies and site data” tab where you can search for and delete specific cookies.
- Open Safari.
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog that
- In the “Accept cookies” section it is possible to specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark).
- For more information on the cookies stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”.